Thursday, April 8, 2010

Complaining!!! and studying!!!

did you ever have a day where the weather outside matched your mood? well, that would be me today. I am feel so tired, and the !0 of not sleeping at all are finally catching up. I seem to go to bed at a reasonable time, but then, see every hour on the clock. because of this my grade have gone down, mostly becuase my energy level has gone down., by well half. Also becuase we now have to carry Matty every where with his cast on, he is chuncky!!!

Sorry I know I am complaning, but this is what I am allowed to do the day of part A of a finial edxam that i could care less about studying about, and must because if not i will fail and failing is not an option.

but, at least i get to look forward to having a coffee with a new friend and i get to laugh.


Well going to run and study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment